We’ll be moving in these ways through lessons delivered each week, live calls for Q&A and practice development sessions working in triad person pods.
It’s my habit to set the intention at the beginning of all my endeavors as taught to me by one of my dear mentors. To the greater powers and forces where we seek assistance, on whose lands and in whose planes we seek to inhabit, if anything we say, do or enact, derived from our lack of experience or ignorance, causes unanticipated offense, we seek forgiveness. Instruct us to do better in our endeavors, and by kindness and grace we will follow your wisdom. May all the doors be open to the wisdom and clarity that we seek. May we be held and guided through this framework with all kindness and in ways that bring healing for self and others with harm to none,
- Course Calendar. You can stay on top of lesson release dates and live conferences in the course calendar, which you can add to your own Google Calendar.
- Instructional Videos. Lessons begin with an instructional video at the top of the lesson’s main page, providing the main content of each lesson, including guided exercises (streaming only).
- Questions for Reflection. These questions are written under each week’s video. Participants are encouraged to reflect individually and to also to share in group spaces.
- Homework Invitations. Each lesson includes homework suggestions for working with the week’s material. found on the main page of each lesson.
- Readings and Resources. Each lesson includes readings to deepen the learning of the lesson’s content, found on the main lesson page.
- Ask Shannon & FAQ Pages. We’ll have dedicated space for any questions that arise as you delve into the work and if relevant and agreed to share with the group, they will be made anonymous, compiled and shared as a resource for garnering collective wisdom. Feel welcome to “Ask Shannon” using the link in the top menu, or in the sidebar. Shannon will follow up either personally in email, through the FAQ page or in the live video conferences.
- Live Video Conferences. I will host a 90-minute-long group support/Q&A session every other week on Friday’s at 7pm using the free Zoom platform The schedule and the link to join as well as links for the post-conference recordings (posted within a few days of the event) can be found in the left sidebar under Live Calls.
- Practice Development. On alternating weeks of the live video conference you will be meeting in your pods, which is comprised of 3 participants each for practice development of learned/enhanced ritual skills. These meetings are to be scheduled between pod members on the alternating week according to your collective scheduling. They involve 90 minute sessions which will give you each an opportunity to practice for 30 minutes for each pod member (20 minute guided ritual, 10 minutes of feedback). One person will be in the practitioner role, another the client, and the third, the witness. Then you will switch each 30 minutes to allow each member an opportunity in each roll. One member of each pod will need to have the ability to schedule via ZOOM the 90 minute meet-up.
- Private Facebook Group. This is a truly optional additional space for those who use Facebook. See the Community link in the main menu to access this space.
- Troubleshooting. If you encounter any glitches with the course or need help getting into Zoom, try our troubleshooting page.
When you have completed each lesson’s material, you can select Mark Complete at the bottom of the main lesson page to move on to the next lesson when it is released and track your progress. Once released, you may engage with any of the lessons at any time. A course content overview with release dates is included at the bottom of the page, and a progress bar can be found at the top of the sidebar.