Ancestors: Reverence and Ritual
Gathering at the Well for the Hearth Season
You can find all course information in the links above. When a weekly call is complete, recordings will be posted on the calls and recordings page within a couple of days.
- Course Calendar. You can stay on top of lesson release dates and live conferences in the course calendar, which you can add to your own Google Calendar.
- Ask Shannon & FAQ Pages. We’ll have dedicated space for any questions that arise as you delve into the work and if relevant and agreed to share with the group, they will be made anonymous, compiled and shared as a resource for garnering collective wisdom. Feel welcome to “Ask Shannon” using the link on the left sidebar, Shannon will follow up either personally in email, through the FAQ page or in the live video conferences.
- Live Video Conferences. I will host a 90-minute-long group support/Q&A session every week on Tuesdays at 5pm using the free Zoom platform The schedule and the link to join as well as links for the post-conference recordings (posted within a few days of the event) can be found in the left sidebar under Live Calls.
- Private Facebook Group. This is a truly optional additional space for those who use Facebook.
- Troubleshooting. If you encounter any glitches with the course or need help getting into Zoom, try our troubleshooting page.
When you have completed each lesson’s material, you can select Mark Complete at the bottom of the main lesson page to move on to the next lesson when it is released and track your progress. Once released, you may engage with any of the lessons at any time. A course content overview with release dates is included at the bottom of the page, and a progress bar can be found at the top of the sidebar.