This circle entails several in depth techniques to assist you with ancestor relating, supportive ally connection, ritual and dream divination. You will enhance and further develop skills for exploring reciprocity with your blood lineage ancestors through guided drop in meditative trance states where you will gain insight into how your ancestors and other helping spirits are building a bridge of relations with you, for connection, support and healing through these challenging times.
Join our Circle for Ancestral Veneration and Ritual.
This circle is for anyone seeking meaningful ways of connection with their ancestors during this critical time on the Earth and how the Ancients who inhabit this liminal field are sources of potency, protection and oracles for our destiny.
For those who bring heart awareness, presence and willingness to explore the blessedness of dreaming as restorative healing in connection with the wider field of relations, seen and unseen.
This circle is rooted in animist, earth honoring, diverse and culturally competent ritual safe space, We will explore these liminal landscapes bringing not only holy levity to the work but also auspicious and timely-needed joy through connection.
This circle is also for anyone who is seeking and wanting to participate in a community of ancestor venerators, alchemists and midwives of the soul through deeply embodied ritual and trance work.
In our time together during the 10 sessions, we will enjoy the safe container co-created by our focused intention to:
- Engage in Rituals of Ancestor Reverence and Elevation through the lineage repair approach.
- Each session will focus on a step in the ALH approach with a corresponding deepening ritual to explore, strengthen and explore nuance in your experiences.
- Develop meaningful connections gaining insight into how your ancestors and other helping spirits are supporting your destiny
- Explore the creation of structured rituals for more specific purposes such as fortifying boundaries, establishing a natural connection with a primary helping spirits, honing perception and discernment, holding space for grief and forgiveness, creating altars for veneration.
- Live weekly sessions via Zoom ~ 10 session beginning February 7th through April 11th, 90 minutes each, beginning at 5pm EST with Shannon to co-weave our dreaming community.
- Foundational Approaches to Ancestral Reverence ~ Each week will feature dedicated teachings and experiential ritual embodiment during each call which merge Ancestral repair with ritual and reverence through connection of supportive guides.
- Ritual in Action ~ Each session we’ll be engaging in two experiential practices/rituals for you can engage intimately your people for collective and personal healing.
- Q&A Forums ~ Connective space for Q&A and discussion of course material in person via our zoom calls, through Ask a Question feature on the course page or through email,
- Recordings for revisiting. The teaching and ritual part of each call will be recorded for engaging with course material if your unable to make the call.
- Online Community ~ Course participants can connect with a diverse and international community through an optional private Facebook group.
- Lifetime Access ~ All registrants enjoy unlimited ongoing access to all course content after completion.
You will find our hearth circle will meet you at the crossroads of experience of ancestral tending via Daniel Foor’s Ancestral Lineage Healing approach, grief work, dream divination, rituals for Earth connection and and other supportive offerings. Knowledge and experience with these approaches is helpful as is experience with earth honoring ritual and how to hold safe space for yourself, but not required. We’ll touch on these skills as we navigate each step in the lineage repair method.
You’ll be a good fit if you identify as:
➣ Having a natural curiosity to explore the liminal landscapes of unseen realms, and have used approaches which align with the animistic values of considering that our experiences are informed by the greater web of our relations, which include our ancestors, and other than humans that seek to be in reciprocity and communication with us.
➣ Having a familiarity with any Ancestral Healing approaches including Dr. Foor’s approach to Ancestral Healing, or are in practice with other approaches towards reverence, veneration and repair such as psychopomp, which includes delineating elevated ancestors from the troubled dead.
➣ Ideally coming with some knowledge and experience with earth-honoring ritual, dream tending, and ancestral veneration as we’ll touch on these aspects as we navigate the mechanics of process.
Live calls will be every Monday at 5 pm EST with the first community call on Monday, February 7th, 2022 and our last gathering via Zoom on Monday, April 11th at 5pm EST.
We’ll be using the Zoom platform, which is free and can be accessed online, through the Zoom app, or via telephone call-in.
We’re happy to offer 3 pricing options in consideration of those who are in financial need.
We kindly ask that you enroll by clicking on which option best meets your current financial experiences.
This circle is for those who have worked within the Ancestral Lineage Healing framework by Dr. Daniel Foor. That being said, the space is truly open for everyone, and it’s helpful to reach out before hand for a private consultation to get the basics as it could be useful, if you’re able. You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
A full refund is extended up to the second meeting. If helpful, please reach out as I would like to see if it’s possible to make the course work for you. Of course, you are welcome to the refund as well with no questions asked.
Prior experience with personal healing work and spiritual practice is recommended and includes skilled experience with navigating interpersonal terrain through journeying and having a deepening relationship with spiritual allies (such as helping spirits, elevated ancestors, deities and other unseen sources of support, If you’ve yet to have this requirement and would like support with this, please reach out and we can book a session together before the course begins.
All Zoom calls will be recorded and made available within 48 hours within the course drop-down menu.
Shannon Willis, M.Ed is dedicated animist and ritualist, helping others achieve clarity, connection and rootedness through the exploration of liminal landscapes of the seen and unseen. Through heart-centered ritual aimed at re-establishing balance and personal sovereignty, and through deeping the pathways of connection within the wider web of relations, her work is found at the intersection of dream midwifery, psychomping, and ancestral reverence.
For over 30 years she has committed her life to partnership with others in transforming trauma and cultural wounding for both the living and the dead. She has a Masters degree in Professional Leadership and Counseling with a focus in Jungian and Gestalt modalities, is the founder of Red Earth Healing, a student of Yoruba culture as an initiate of Ọbàtálá, and Ọ̀ṣun, in the lineage of Olúwo Fálolú Adésànyà Awoyadé from Òdè Rẹ́mọ. making pilgrimages to work with elders in West Africa. She is also a devotee of Nepali shamanism, and other diverse indigenous paths of her ancestors. She is a certified practitioner and teacher of Dr. Daniel Foor’s Ancestral Lineage Healing method.
Her recent and older people of blood and bone hail from the British Isles, France, West Africa and Cherokee and Kaskaskia/Illini nations. Committed to collective healing, she holds grounded, empathic, non dogmatic, heart-centered ritual space which supports presence, trust, and community rooted in the ancient ways of being of service to the Earth.