Energy blocks or intrusions can form in the body when soul loss or power loss has occurred, leaving vulnerabilities in the energy field. Often these intrusions can occur from negative thought forms either from our own psyche or from others projections, considered a form of personal or unintentional sorcery.
Intrusions can often come from unintentional forms of emotions being directed to a person, from more intentional ill-wishing considered amateur sorcery, to more sophisticated professional curses. From a supportive place, the role of a practitioner is to perceive and remove harmful energy from the body and energy field assisting the client in unraveling and intentional or unintentional intrusions.
Ritual work done here includes working with the spirits on behalf of the client which unravel personal or unintentional sorcery, curses, or negative thought forms and energies which release the intrusions and transmute them.
- Each session begins with the ceremony by focusing our conscious intention, holding an embodied prayer for a safe and connective space where we will be working, calling on our connection to the vibrant, well ancestors, and from our helping spirits, as we begin the process.
- We then have a brief check-in about the work and where you are in the process including any current personal situations, questions, and concerns you may have.
- Diagnostic journey and divination are performed initially to determine the best approach to the work.
- Rituals are then performed to compassionately extract the intrusive energies. Depending on what they are this may include a guided journey for intentional dismemberment to unravel forms of self-sorcery, include offerings to appease the spirits, or my working within more elaborate processes which involve several hours of multifaceted ritual approaches performed by me on your behalf.
- As we conclude our work together, thanking the powers, often, your ancestral guide and supportive spirits may give you further homework to focus on, based on what happened during the work to support the process of moving the healing forward. This can be a ritual you perform or offerings to be given by you on a daily basis to ensure integration of the restored vibrancy,
Shamanic Extraction can be done in person, and yet because it is ‘non-local’ work, it can also be done long distance. I have been able to be of service to folks both nationally and internationally as a ritual healing practitioner.
Extraction work is usually is complete in one session or two, if follow up is needed. Due to the nature of the work, the actual ritual work could be anywhere from one to three hours depending on what has manifested and how complex the ritual is to clear the issue.
For this work, I like to schedule a diagnostic consultation first to determine the level of involvement for the ritual. I offer a free 15-minute consultation which you can book below. From there we will be able to determine how to proceed.
For in-person sessions, the ritual portions of the work will take place in one session with the length of time to be determined from our diagnostic conversation. A follow-up session will then be in two weeks later if needed.
For distance sessions, after our initial consultation, we will proceed with the work in a scheduled distance session where I will then perform the ritual clearing on your behalf. A follow-up session will follow in two weeks if required.
Due to the potential complexity of the work, the offering varies. The rate is $100 an hour. If cost is an obstacle, I offer ways to break up the offering in order to assist you in getting the support you need. Most initial sessions are generally an hour and a half with follow-ups being one hour. Only on rare occasions have I seen work that involved a more complex ritual which I perform which needed 3 hours to complete.